Water Damage Prevention Tips for Business Owners
- Train all employees on the location of the water shut off valves and make sure they are easily accessible.
- Find out if your business is located on a flood plain and if your area offers programs for business owners.
- Conduct regular inspections of your HVAC units, roof, water heaters, refrigerators, sinks, toilets, and any other area you have that may have a water leak.
- Make sure your insurance policy is up to date and you are insured.
- Keep any documents, inventory, or anything critical to your business' survival at least a few feet off the ground.
- Be prepared for a water damage event. The faster the water is removed and dried out, the better off you are going to be. Time is an important factor. Please save our number to your phone so you know who to call. SERVPRO® of Lake Conroe, Magnolia, and Cleveland: (936) 441-8550