Recent Before & After Photos

Fireworks Debris Caused this Fire


This Lake Conroe and Montgomery area home experienced a fire after debris and ash from their fireworks celebration was put in a trash can located inside the gar... READ MORE



When Mold Takes Over


A slow water leak went undetected under the kitchen sink for an unknown length of time.  And while the water leak went unnoticed, mold began to take over t... READ MORE



Unattended AC Leak


This Lake Conroe area home experienced a leak in the AC unit located in the attic.  Given the just the right conditions mold can grow very rapidly.  T... READ MORE



Summer Storm Creates Soggy Office


A recent Summer Thunderstorm caused this Huntsville area commercial building to experience a roof leak creating some soggy carpet throughout the office building... READ MORE



When Rain Water Intrudes


Several inches of rain poured down per hour during a recent Summer Storm. The ground was already so saturated there was no place else for the water to go but in... READ MORE



Hot Water Heater Leak in the Attic


Hot Water Heater Leaks are a very common type of job for SERVPRO® of Lake Conroe, Magnolia & Cleveland.  This Lake Livingston area home experienced... READ MORE



High Humidity can trigger Mold Growth


This Dry Cleaning Company’s back room was collecting too much moisture and humidity without the proper amount of airflow.  The steam from the dry cle... READ MORE



Undiscovered Growth


This municipal building in The Woodlands was experiencing a slow pipe leak and it went undiscovered for quite some time.  As soon as the odor and signs of ... READ MORE



Lurking Behind the Wainscoting


This Resort on the Lake experienced a water loss from a pipe leak.  Originally, the maintenance crew thought only the carpet was wet.  They quickly we... READ MORE



Leaky Window


This commercial building located in The Woodlands had a window sill leak and each time it would rain the employees began smelling a musty odor.  The busine... READ MORE